CARING FOR YOUR F&B
Everyone wants to keep their Frank & Buck lookin' fresh and swell, so here's how we suggest doing just that.
- To spot clean your tie, the best way is to simply get a wet washcloth and gently scrub on the stain. If needed, use a bit of laundry detergent or dish soap with the wet washcloth.
- Dry cleaning works well.
- We do not recommend machine or handwashing your Frank & Buck tie. These are handmade products that have an inner lining that is not the same as our cotton fabric ties and will dry unevenly.
BANDANAS, POCKET SQUARES, AND HAIR TIES:
- Our bandanas, pocket squares, and hair ties are some tough but good-lookin' accessories. Feel free to spot clean, hand wash, dry clean, or throw your Frank & Buck in the washer and dryer. Washing also makes your bandanas and hair ties a bit softer if you are looking for that.
- For self-tie bows, we suggest the same spot and dry clean as mentioned before.
- For boy bows, spot clean is best.
The Frank & Buck Team.